Mayslake Village has an activity center providing educational and recreational programs.
Many opportunities are afforded those who want to continue to develop their talents or strike out
in new areas.
From the common Library and craft and ceramics rooms to trips to Las Vegas and Ireland...
Mayslake Village has many diversified avenues of pleasure.
Why you may ask does the Village go through all of this activity?
The answer is a resounding: "It's our home!"
Here are just a few of the activities which Mayslake Village offers:
- Annual Bazaar
- Field trips (plays, museums, gardens, friends and more)
- A dining room and café serving two meals per day (Breakfast & Lunch)
- A chapel available at all hours (with a daily Catholic Service)
- Classes offered by College of DuPage
- Holiday parties
- Bus services to Oakbrook, Yorktown, grocery store, train station, doctor's office.
- Gift Shop
- Library (onsite)
- Auditorium (onsite)
- And so much more...